Feeling like pizza? Want to try something with great macros and full of vegetables?? This casserole is definitely worth a try!
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 jar of pizza sauce
- Your choice of pizza toppings (I used Piller’s turkey pepperoni, mushrooms and cheese).
- Wash and chop the cauliflower. Arrange to make the bottom layer.
- Stir in jar of pizza sauce and mix until your cauliflower pieces are well coated.
- Add pizza toppings as you like in the order you prefer.
- Bake at 375F for 20-25 minutes